The Northland Youth Football Camp Staff in combination with local youth and high school coaches are both proud to announce the 2017 Northland Youth Football Camp. Local high school and youth football coaches will put on the 16th Annual Kansas City Youth Football Camp focusing on the techniques and fundamentals needed to succeed at the youth level and to help players prepare for the 2017 football season. Aside from learning the game of football, camp staff will talk to the players each night about football, life, and why playing youth football is important.
2017 Camp Schedule: CLICK HERE
- Monday (July 10) - 6:00pm to 8:00pm - Park Hill High School
- Tuesday (July 11) - 6:00pm to 8:00pm - Park Hill High School
- Wednesday (July 12) - 6:00pm to 8:00pm - Park Hill High School
- Thursday (July 13) - 6:00pm to 8:00pm - Park Hill High School
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE CAMP?
- All players will be placed in groups according to their age and ability.
- All players will be assigned to a veteran coaching staff
- Individual and Group instruction on both offense and defense fundamentals.
- Each player will be trained to be a better, more confident football player!
- Each player will receive over 9 hours of on-the-field practice time throughout the camp.
- You will go home a better football player!
CAMP DATES & TIMES
- Monday thru Thursday
- Camp will begin each night at 6:00pm and end at 8:00pm
- Campers can arrive early as coaches & instructors usually arrive around 5:30pm
- Parents are welcome to sit and watch as well as listen each night as long as you stay back off the field.
- Camp Enrollment Fee: $100.00
Returned Check Fee: $20.00
*If paying for the camp by check, please make checks payable to the Northland Youth Football Camp.
CAMP ELIGIBILITY: Who can attend the camp?
The Northland Youth Football Camp curriculum conforms to all pre-high school and high school regulations governing football.
Our targeted audience for this camp are kids entering the Kindergarten thru 8th grades (5-15 years old). All players from any league, team, or division in the city or out of town are welcome to attend.
The camp also welcomes new players who have never played the game of football as the camp gives you an opportunity to see how you match up against kids your own age and if football is right for you before you make a commitment to play on a team.
A camper will need to come dress in shorts, t-shirt, and running shoes.
Campers will participate in agility drills. Football Cleats are recommended but are not mandatory for the camp. Baseball Cleats can be used at the camp, however metal cleats are not allowed.
HOW TO ENROLL?
- Online Enrollment
- Payment can be made by check, money order, or credit card. On-line registration requires the use of a credit card.
- Checks can be made payable to the Northland Youth Football Camp.
- Be sure to complete all information required on the forms, including parental signature.
- All registered campers will receive an email notification the weekend prior to the camp, please make sure you enter a valid email address for your confirmation. Payment may be made using a credit card, or check or money order. Final payment is due before July 10, 2017. When full payment is received, we will send complete camp details via email one week before the camp. There is a $20.00 service charge for any returned check.
CANCELLATION & RETURN POLICY
All cancellations must be in writing to the Northland Youth Football Camp, either by email or postal mail. Refunds will only be allowed if received by the Northland Youth Football Camp no later than July 1, 2017. Refunds after July 1, 2017 will depend on the situation, however the Northland Youth Football Camp does not guarantee that a refund will be issued after July 1, 2017.
If a refund is given, your credit card will be credited or a check will be mailed to you for the camp enrollment fee.